Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Cheers to the New Year

As 2014 comes to a close, I have been my usual, sappy self looking back at photos and remembering of all the amazing events that have happened this past year. This was the year that our baby took her first steps, said her first word (which, of course, wasn't mama), ate her first solid food, and had her first birthday. It was an absolutely amazing year that not only changed me as a person but our family as a whole. I am so incredibly thankful for each and every blessing in my life, but most importantly for the love of my family and the life that we have created together.




I look forward to a new year and the new opportunities it may bring. I look forward to new adventures, more firsts for each of us, and blog posts to remember them by. I hope to spend the evening reminiscing with good friends and making plans for a wonderful 2015. Wishing you all a happy new year and the chance to start anew. Twenty fifteen, kids. It's gonna be great!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment