Friday, October 30, 2015

21 Week Update

Happy Halloween week! I hope you've all indulged in entirely too many sweets and had your fair share of pumpkin activities! This evening, we'll be heading to my parents house to finish our Halloween costumes and watch some kid-friendly scary movies. And I'm sure Taylor will be more than happy to help me polish off the rest of the Sour Patch Kids in the candy jar.


Size: A banana

Gender: Boy!

Maternity Clothes: Living in tank tops and cardigan sweaters lately. Trying to stretch my pre-baby sweaters over the belly just looks ridiculous, so it's probably best to avoid that section of my closet for the rest of winter.

Sleep: Still not great but I'm learning to live with what I can get. I live for naps on the weekends.

Best Moment of the Week(s): All of the Halloween festivities! We've had our fair share of treats and pumpkin painting to put us in the holiday spirit!

Miss Anything: A friend of ours brought us a case of Yuengling which I haven't had in forever. I'm so sad that I have to wait 5 more months to have one!!

Movement: His movements are growing stronger and more frequent by the day. Our little man is definitely active!

Cravings: Halloween candy - sugary, chocolaty, you name it I'll eat it! Also craving apple juice which means I've had to hone in on Tay's juice box stash on more than one occasion.

Sickness: Just a stuffy nose which I'm sure is allergy related. Our weather has been crazy lately!

Looking Forward To: Trick or treating with my little lady and her cousins this weekend. She is so excited and I can't wait to experience every single moment with her! I also can't wait to share their costumes on the blog next week!

And what would a Halloween week update be without a glimpse of our costumes? You'll have to hold out until next week to see Taylor's real costume, but she did get to wear her Minnie Mouse outfit to her daycare party earlier this week and let me tell you she was SO excited.



And the babe and I went as the Pilsbury Doughboy because hello! anything to allow me to wear sweats to work. #woohoo


No comments:

Post a Comment