Thursday, November 5, 2015

22 Week Update

Happy November, all! Jake has begun the long and tedious process of not shaving for a month, and I have begun the long and tedious processing of nesting. We save money on razors and our house is impeccably clean - everybody wins!


Size: Spaghetti Squash & baby officially weighs 1 whole pound!

Gender: Boy

Maternity Clothes: Loving these open front cardigans from Target (wearing the green one above). They are so easy to pair with a maternity tank, dress pants, and a fun scarf/statement necklace for a comfortable work outfit. Also loving these full-panel leggings that are made of a nice, thick material which will be perfect for the coming months.

Sleep: Meh, about the same but I have definitely had more energy over the last couple of weeks. I don't know what has brought it on, but I'm taking full advantage and crossing some things off my ever-growing To-Do list!

Best Moment of the Week(s): Making lot of progress on the nursery and Taylor's big girl room. I am so excited to start painting and moving furniture soon!

Miss Anything: No real complaints this week. Shocker, huh? ;c )

Movement: So much movement lately! I'm convinced this little guy is going to be just as active as his daddy. Unfortunately, he still won't move whenever Jake touches my belly, so clearly he's going to be stubborn like his father as well.

Cravings: Oh, just eating my way through our stash of Halloween candy. I was almost embarrassed by the amount of mini candy bar wrappers that lay at my feet one night earlier this week, but then I remembered I just don't care!

Sickness: My allergies are going crazy with the ever-changing weather, but it sure beats having a cold or the flu (which I'm certain is just around the corner).

Looking Forward To: Making some major progress on the kids' bedrooms this weekend. We have had packages arriving at our house nearly every night for weeks. I'm so excited to start pulling things out of boxes and start bringing my visions to life. Designing the nursery is by far one of my favorite parts of pregnancy!

I'll leave you with this sweet snap of big sister giving smooches to her baby brother, immediately followed by "I give knuckles, Moppy." I love my little tomboy.



No comments:

Post a Comment