Friday, November 13, 2015

23 Week Update


Size: A papaya

Gender: Boy

Maternity Clothes: Maternity clothes are basically all I wear anymore, especially pants and tank tops. This little fella is a low rider, so my regular pants are totally out of the question.

Sleep: Since moving Taylor to her big girl bed, I wake up like clock work at 3 AM to check on her every night. Between that and getting up to pee, sleep is hard to come by.

Best Moment of the Week(s): Spending lots of quality time together as a family before Jake starts rush in a couple of weeks. I'm dreading him being gone so much, and I'm concerned as to how it will affect Tay.

Miss Anything: More than one cup of coffee per day. Most days I could drink a gallon and probably still be tired.

Movement: Turns out this babe likes Mickey Mouse just as much as big sis, because the back flips and elbow jabs seem to increase whenever Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is on.

Cravings: This pregnancy is so much different than the last. I don't know if it's because he's a boy (or the fact that I'm probably growing a giant in my uterus), but I feel the need to eat all the time. It's like I can't get enough food into my body.

Sickness: Nearly everyone around us has a cold, so I'm just waiting for that excitement to join our household.

Looking Forward To: Painting the nursery this weekend! Once we paint, I can start moving furniture and hanging things on the wall and getting some semblance of what the room will actually look like. Things are happening, people!

And a little sneak peek at our family pics taken by the one and only Crystal Arellano Photography. I don't know how she does it, but she always manages to capture the most beautiful images despite the chaos. Thanks again, friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment